Often Asked Questions and Information about TE-services
- 16.4.2020 9:00
- 16.4.2020 11:00
- Muut, Valmennukset, Webinaari
When you start your job search and you become a customer of TE Services, you may come up with a number of questions on topics you need more information or advice on.
Questions may include, for example
- How do I get a statement for my unemployment benefit?
- How do I submit a contact request to the TE Office?
- How to conduct my issues with TE Services on exceptional circumstances?
- Why do I need to use online E-services?
- Can I study while unemployed?
- How do I conduct with the TE Office if I'm being laid off?
By attending to the online lecture you can get answers to your most common questions about job search and TE Services from a Career Coach. You can ask your questions in chat. Please note that Career Coach cannot comment on individual client situations. The Career Coach does not have access to customer information and do not make labor market statements e.g. for unemployment security.
Please submit your registration to the webinar through the link below. You will receive the confirmation of your participation by email. Please note that the broadcast will not open until the webinar begins.
During the webinar you are able to participate and ask questions in the chat. The best browser to use for the webinar is Chrome. The material used in the webinar is owned by Spring House Ltd. and will not be distributed to the participants.