Personal Coach Helsinki
Improve your chances of finding a job or another solution to unemployment with the help of a personal coach!
Do you live in Helsinki? Have you been unemployed for a while? You can now have access to a personal coach for up to one year! Their expertise can help you to find work or a place on a training course!
What is included in the service?
- You get access to a personal coach who can give you advice and support in job hunting and, if necessary, exploring educational opportunities.
- Your personal coach can help you to develop the kinds of IT skills that are needed to look for jobs and training courses.
- If you have a medical condition that makes it more difficult for you to find a job, your personal coach can help you to look into the City of Helsinki's fitness-for-work assessment service or short-term health care services (doctor's or nurse's appointments).
- You also get access to any other social welfare and health care services that you might need.
- If you are physically unfit or disabled, your personal coach can help you to find out whether you would benefit from the services of the Finnish Association of People with Physical Disabilities. The services can be tailored to your needs and include, for example, helping prospective employers to find suitable work for you, exploring new mobility aids and retraining.
More information and contact details
For more information about the service, please send a contact request in My Services section of the TE Office website or contact your specialist in TE Office:
The service is designed for customers who have been receiving unemployment benefits from the Social Insurance Institution of Finland for a period of at least 300 days. Check with your specialist whether you qualify! Your specialist can also help you to sign up to the service.
By signing up you agree to use the service in accordance with your TE Office's or the service provider's policy until you have completed the programme or found employment or another suitable solution.
Give it a try!
Spring House Oy
Ruoholahdenkatu 14 (Kamppi)
Tel. +358 (0)9 726 2800
Hyria Business Consulting Oy in collaboration withCareeria Plus Oy, Invalidisäätiö's Live Services and Omnia koulutus Oy
Lämmittäjänkatu 2A, 00880 Helsinki (Herttoniemi)
Tenholantie 12, 00280 Helsinki (Ruskeasuo)
Tel. +358 (0)9 628 0539
Uudenmaan TE-toimiston info maahanmuuttajille (pdf):
|» arabia 1/2018|
|» somali 1/2018|
|» dari 1/2018|
|» sorani 1/2018|
|» farsi 1/2018|
|» english 1/2018|
|» viro 3/2017|
|» venäjä 1/2017|
|» suomi 1/2018|
Ohje työnhakijaksi ilmoittautumisesta (video):