28. elokuuta 2017, 09:00
28. elokuuta 2017, 15:00
Sign up for 25-day orientation group training that is aimed at non-Finnish speaking job seekers who aim at fast employment in Finland and who want to learn the Finnish basics. Our training language is English.
The training is aimed for:
- Job seekers who haven’t had any other Integration Services
- A person who needs knowledge about Finnish society and guidance in Integration, employment and further studies
- Those who don’t speak Finnish at all or just a little
- Those who have spoken and written proficiency in English and the ability to get employed quickly
Training themes include Employment and job seeking in Finland from A to Z and Finnish basics work life, language and inter-personal skills.
When? We have 2 identical groups: From Monday to Friday at 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
1) August 28th - September 29 th 2017. Identification number 673712
2) November 13th – December 18th 2017. Identification number 673713
Address: Elimäenkatu 9A (street level), 00510 Helsinki.
How to apply? Please, apply via TE Services by contacting your own Employment Services Specialist. Remember the identification number of the training group.
Further information: Please contact Spring House, tel. 09 726 2800 or firstname.lastname@example.org