10. lokakuuta 2022, 08:30
14. lokakuuta 2022, 14:45
This five day long job coaching group is meant for you when you want
to improve your jobseeking skills in Finland. During the training you
will also get individual support finding the best job and career
opportunities for you.
The goal of the week is to get more knowledge about jobseeking in
Finland, get the tools you need to find a job and also get individual
coaching to help you further. After these five days there is also the
opportunity to complete 1-2 card courses free of charge (Hygiene
passport, Occupational Safety Card or Hot Work Pass.) if those will
improve employment prospects. The need of cards is solved during
coaching together with the coach.
As a group we work each day from 8:30 AM to 14:45.
This course will be held in english. You can take part in course from
the whole North Savonia region online.
The themes of the training:
- various ways to find a job in Finland / channels of finding a job
- study opportunities (if necessary)
- my strenghts and competence – and how to showcase them in jobsearch
- job interviews and how to succeed in them
Recuirements for the online course:
- Basic IT-skills, course organizer
Anakom helps in all questions.
- Equipment: for example laptop or tablet is enough for
participation. In Kuopio or Varkaus there is possibility also to
borrow a laptop from Anakom. In this case, please contact them beforehand.
Apply for a Course:
Fill in the form below or contact us via our e-services portal
form (use course number: 708558)
- Course organizer: Anakom, phone number: Anna 044 323 7003 or