Job search coaching online
Job Search Coaching Online takes a full three days and aims to support and provide guidance in applying for a job. During coaching, job search skills are developed and job search documents are created or updated. Your job search must be valid and you should have adequate IT skills and tools to work online.
Coaching always starts with initial mapping and drawing up a plan. Content is built in accordance with your needs. Coaching includes, but is not limited to:
- Me as a jobseeker: strengths and capabilities
- Identification and marketing of my own competencies
- Labour market situation in the region
- Job interview success
- Job search processes
Coaching starts on Mondays and Wednesdays. After starting coaching, you can progress at a pace that suits you. You have the opportunity to receive personal guidance or technical support from the coach on weekdays from 9am to 3pm. Coaching includes a start and end conversation via chat, video or phone.
Job search coaching is offered in Finnish, Swedish and English. Job search coaching online is aimed at all TE Office and Employment Municipal Experiment clients in Uusimaa.
You may be entitled to unemployment benefits while you are on the course. The coaching service is provided by Aamos Group Oy, an independent partner of the TE Office.
Interested in Job Search Online Coaching? Fill in the form below or contact us via our e-services portal:
- Lediga arbetsplatser
- Aktuell arbetskraftsutbildning
- Alla evenemang vid arbets- och näringsbyråerna
- Arbetskraftspolitiskt utlåtande och behandlingstider
- Rysslands invasion av Ukraina
- Att anmäla sig som arbetssökande och arbeta i Finland - Реєстрація шукача роботи та пошук роботи в Фінляндії (toimistot.te-palvelut.fi)