If you want to learn more on living and working in Finland, please have a look at  video series called Ymmärrä Suomea which means Understanding Finland. These videos have been produced in several languages and are available on Kotona Suomessa, At Home in Finland, YouTube channel:

Registering as a job seeker

Instructions for registering as a job seeker:

Local government pilots on employment

In the local government pilots, some jobseeker-customers will be transferred to the municipalities participating in the local government pilots, to become their customers, while others will remain customers of the TE Office. Information on local government pilots on employment, that will start on 1st March 2021 and end on 30th June 2023:

​​​​SIMHE guidance and counselling for immigrants

In personal SIMHE guidance and counselling our SIMHE Career Coach will help you identify the study and career paths in Finland that match with your needs and goals.

The services is provided by Metropolia University of Applied Sciences.

Päivitetty: 18.08.2023