Career Path Coaching
Career Path Coaching is designed to help you to identify your strengths and find a new direction for your career or even a new profession altogether. The course consists of one-to-one coaching and group sessions with your peers. You will also have the opportunity to take exams for necessary competence certificates, such as the Finnish Hygiene Passport, Alcohol Passport or Occupational Safety Card.
After the course,
- you will know what kinds of jobs to apply for and what to take into consideration when looking for a job,
- you will know how to communicate and market your skills,
- you will understand your weaknesses and know how to look for training opportunities and apply for courses,
- you will have an up-to-date CV and a job application template,
- you will be familiar with different job search channels and methods, and
- you will know how to perform well in a job interview.
The course begins with group sessions (15-20 days). Group sessions are held between approximately 9.00 am and 3.00 pm from Monday to Friday. The group sessions can be held either face-to- face or online.
Group sessions are followed by Extended Path for two more months. You will get between 2-12 hours of personal coaching depending on your need. Check the upcoming Career Path Coaching courses from here:
You may be entitled to an increased rate of unemployment benefit and compensation for expenses for the time you participate to the group sessions.
If you would like to enroll, fill in the application form below or contact your local TE Office via our e-service portal. Your case worker will contact you with more information.
The coaching service is provided by an independent partner of TE Office. The service providers in Uusimaa are:
Länsi-Uusimaa: Espoo, Lohja, Raasepori
Itä- ja Keski-Uusimaa: Vantaa, Järvenpää, Hyvinkää, Kerava, Porvoo