- Tailored to your personal circumstances
- You will also have the opportunity to take exams for necessary competence certificates, such as the Finnish Hygiene Passport, Alcohol Passport or Occupational Safety Card.
- Possibility for career choice guidance if needed
- Experienced career coaches
The coaching is individual and tailored to your personal needs. It focuses on personal support for job searching, finding a suitable job or training, writing the documents needed for applying for a job and preparing for the job interview. Job coaches have information about the employment situation in different sectors and contacts with employers. The job coach helps you identify your skills and strengths and bring them out to potential employers.
Job coaching for adults is intended for ages 29 and over as a support for finding employment, training or work trial placement. The goals are chosen according to your personal situation, with the ultimate goal that after the coaching, you will have found a solution that is right for you.
You will learn about different job search channels and maximise your job-hunting skills. The coach will go over options that are appropriate for your situation with you. The support you receive in the coaching is a concrete help in searching for a job or training or work trial placement and career planning.
You will have at least 90 minutes to 2 hours of one-to-one sessions with your coach every month over a period of five or six months. You can attend the coaching remotely or in person on the service provider’s premises.
You do not need to be unemployed to attend the coaching. The coaching service is free of charge.
If you would like to enrol for coaching, talk to your case worker. The service begins eight days after you have agreed to enrol for the coaching.
You can also fill in the application form below or contact your local TE Office in our e-service portal. After this, your case worker will be in touch with you.
The goal is to find a solution that is the right one for you!
The service is provided by an independent partner of your local TE Office. Service providers offering job coaching for adults:
- Arffman Finland Oy (arffman.fi)
- Mielen ry Työtalo (tyotalo.fi)
- Spring House O (staffpoint.fi)
- Y4 Works Oy Suuntimo (suuntimo.fi)
Job coaching for special groups
In Uusimaa, job coaching is also offered for persons who need special support. The service provider is the Kiipula Foundation. Their website has information about the service’s target group, service brochure and introductory video. Learn more:
Job coaching services for persons who need special support must be agreed with a TE Office expert. You can apply for job coaching for persons who need special support by filling out the form below:
- Lediga arbetsplatser
- Aktuell arbetskraftsutbildning
- AN-byråernas kontaktuppgifter
- Alla evenemang vid arbets- och näringsbyråerna
- Arbetskraftspolitiskt utlåtande och behandlingstider
- Rysslands invasion av Ukraina
- Att anmäla sig som arbetssökande och arbeta i Finland - Реєстрація шукача роботи та пошук роботи в Фінляндії (toimistot.te-palvelut.fi)